Students Ages 5 to Adolescent
Professional evaluations are useful because they provide the information necessary to make critical decisions regarding education and a variety of other social matters.
How do I get things started?
Why are assessments and formal evaluations useful?
- Assist in making decision regarding appropriate educational placements
- Determining a diagnosis and planning treatment
- Designing effective teaching strategies to accommodate individual learning styles
- Interpreting vocational interest inventories to guide educational program participation
- Promoting success in the workforce as well as the appropriate selection of a job, career or vocation through use of a full vocational assessment and/or personality evaluations
- Gauging the progress an individual has made, particularly when read in contrast to earlier testing results
- Defining and describing the accommodations, modifications and/or supports an individual may need in order to best function in educational and employment settings
- Developing recommendations in child custody cases
Types of Assessments Conducted by Supreme Evaluation, Inc.:
- Social Histories
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psycho-educational Evaluations
- Educational Evaluations
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- OT/PT Evaluations
Most of the evaluations and assessments conducted by Supreme Evaluation, Inc. are completed in the 5 boroughs but special arrangements can be made to evaluate individuals in other locations.
Settings for Evaluations
Clients can be assessed at their home, school, work setting or hospital.
Ages of Clients
Supreme Evaluation, Inc. has extensive experience assessing and evaluating children, adolescents and adults.
Languages of Assessments
Given the linguistic and cultural diversity of our client base, Supreme Evaluation, Inc. has worked diligently to develop a roster of professionals with the special skills and qualifications to appropriately assess clients from a wide range of backgrounds. Supreme Evaluation, Inc. currently performs evaluations in a wide array of languages. If you are seeking an evaluation in a language which does not already appear on the following list, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you: